When it comes to the First and Second generation of the iPhone, you have to first take out the SIM tray with a small paperclip. Then remove the screws on both sides of the charging spot and take off the back cover using a little force. Detach the ribbon cable that connects the case to the motherboard and remove the display panel using a spudger. The motherboard had to removed after you have located and removed about 8 screws and a “4” ribbon cable.
- Expert iPhone Repair Services in Ottawa: Why Rcp Plus is the Best Choice
- Say Goodbye to iPhone Problems: Experience Hassle-Free Repair with Rcp Plus in Ottawa
- 5 Best Productivity Apps for iPhone Users | RCP PLUS
- Local iPhone Repair Specialists in Ottawa |RCP-PLUS
- Iphone repair in ottawa | RCP-PLUS 2023
Battery Battery life Broken glass CPU damage Dirty components Dust Fall damage Game controls Game disk Game system Hardware Laptop LCD Lost data Loud fan Memory sloth Monitor MP3 repair Overheating PC Phone Phone repair PIN number Processor Samsung Screen Security check SIM card Software Thunderbolt TV Unlocked Unlocking USB drive USB port VGA port Water damage Wet electronics