When it comes to the First and Second generation of the iPhone, you have to first take out the SIM tray with a small paperclip. Then remove the screws on both sides of the charging spot and take off the back cover using a little force. Detach the ribbon cable that connects the case to the motherboard and remove the display panel using a spudger. The motherboard had to removed after you have located and removed about 8 screws and a “4” ribbon cable.
- 5 Best Productivity Apps for iPhone Users | RCP PLUS
- BestTech Repairs in Ottawa: Your Guide to Used Phone and PC Repairs
- iPhone Repair in Ottawa | RCP PLUS – Your Trusted Source for Quality Repairs
- Why RCP PLUS is Your Best Bet | iPhone Repair in Ottawa
- The Pinnacle of Smartphone Repairs: Rideau Cell Phone
Battery Battery life Broken glass CPU damage Dirty components Dust Fall damage Game controls Game disk Game system Hardware iphone reapir iphone repair ipone repair in ottawa Laptop LAPTOP REPAIR IN OTTAWA LCD Lost data Loud fan Memory sloth Monitor MP3 repair Overheating PC pc repair ottawa Phone Phone repair PIN number Processor Samsung Screen Security check SIM card Software Thunderbolt TV Unlocked Unlocking USB drive USB port VGA port Water damage Wet electronics